Cash credit facility for meeting the commission agents' working capital requirements on account of credit extended to farmers for supply of inputs.
- Commission agents with valid license from the Market Yard / Board.
- Commission agents who are in this business for the last 3 years.
- Commission agents having receivables from farmers, operating in mandis and lending to farmers for purchase of inputs.
- Commission agents who have filed their sales tax returns and/or who have audited balance sheets.
Minimum: Rs 50,000
Maximum: Rs 40 lacs
Repayable on demand subject to annual review.
Documents you need to provide
- Statement of book debts
- Land records of the security offered
- Commission agent license
- Audited balance sheet or Sales Tax Returns
Visit us at an Agri Business Center