Axis Corporate internet banking is an online banking service that Axis Bank provides to its Corporate Customers. It is a convenient & faster way to access all accounts & manage day to day banking transactions anytime anywhere.
This service is available to any non-individual entity availing Axis Bank’s products and solutions.
Axis Corporate Internet Banking comes with a host of benefits like:
- Visibility & access to accounts
- Single Page view of accounts, deposits, loans, cards, etc.
- Visibility to average and projected balances of accounts
- Facility to download account statements in multiple formats
- All transactions are protected by 2-factor-authentication which ensures that only authorised user can complete a transaction
- Option to apply for initiator approver workflow
- Convenient Financial Transactions
- Flexibility to make fund transfers instantly or schedule one-time payment or schedule recurring payments
- Simplifying salary and vendor payments to multiple beneficiaries via a single file upload
- Register utility bills, taxes and insurance premiums for presentment and online payment
- Online shopping across multiple merchants, billers and Tax authorities
- Simple non-financial activities online
- Set transactions as ‘favourites’ for quick access
- Personalise your dashboard with replaceable, handy and informative widgets
- Track status of cheques – both issued and that are in clearing
- Stop payment instructions on issued cheques
- Request for Demand Draft
- Administrative functions
- Manage users; reset passwords; create and manage rules and workflows
- Convenient Single sign-on
Access PayPro, Remit Pro, EPH and other Banking solutions via single sign-on through Axis Corporate Internet Banking
Yes, you can use the same User ID for all Axis Bank relationships. Axis bank provides the convenience of single sign on facility to all your accounts including operative account, loan accounts, fixed deposits etc.
Additionally, you may also opt for multiple User IDs with individual access to single or multiple accounts.
Yes, you can set the following rights for individual users:
- View only – View account details & view / download statements
- Financial Transactions - Transfer funds, pay taxes & utility bills and request for services
- Administration: Manage users, reset passwords, create rules and workflows
In addition to the above, work flows may also be set where user can be any one of the following:
- Initiator: To initiate a transaction
- Approver: To approve a transaction
- Initiator & approver: To initiate and approve all transactions
How can I login to Corporate Internet Banking?
Visit www.axisbank.com and go to corporate Internet banking login page. Provide your Corporate ID, Login ID & password to login.
You can click here to login
What is a Corporate ID?
Corporate ID is unique for every “corporate entity” and uniquely identifies your relationship with Axis Bank.
The Corporate ID along with your login ID is mailed to you by the Bank at your registered address.
What are the different passwords in Axis Corporate Internet Banking and what is their significance?
- Login password - This is required for logging in to Corporate Internet Banking and to view account details.
- Transaction Password - This is required for initiating transactions like fund transfers, bill payment, service requests etc.
What is NETSECURE?
NETSECURE is a security feature by Axis Bank that verifies the identity of authorised user with two levels of authentication (2FA).
There are 2 modes of NETSECURE:
How to register for NETSECURE now if I did not register initially?
To register for NETSECURE, visit your nearest Axis Bank branch and submit the Corporate Internet Banking form with your updated preferences.
How do I Enable NETSECURE for my account?
Once you have updated your preference for NETSECURE in Axis Corporate Internet Banking form at your nearest branch, you will be registered for NETSECURE.
Why am I unable to login to Corporate Internet Banking?
It might be due to one of the following reasons:
Incorrect login ID or password: Recheck your login ID and password. Please note that passwords are case sensitive and have to be alphanumeric with special characters. In case you have forgotten your password, visit your nearest Axis Bank branch to submit a request for new password.
- Disabled login ID: In case of 5 incorrect login password entries, the system disables your Internet Banking ID for the calendar day. It will be automatically enabled the next calendar day.
- Not Registered for Corporate Internet Banking: Visit your nearest Axis Bank branch to register for internet banking.
- Browser Issues: Axis Bank Internet Banking is best accessed using Internet Explorer 9 and above, with a screen resolution 1024 by 768 pixels.
As a security measure, if you have not logged in to Corporate Internet Banking account for a long duration, Bank may temporarily de-activate your login Id. This is to deter any fraudulent attempts to access your Corporate Internet Banking account. Please visit your nearest branch to get the Login ID reactivated.
When do my passwords get locked?
As a security feature, the Bank will lock password if multiple incorrect attempts are made.
Login Password - In case of 5 incorrect login password entries, the system disables the password for the calendar day. It will be enabled the next calendar day
- Transaction Password - In case of 10 incorrect transaction password entries, the system locks your transaction password for the calendar day.
What are the various modes of financial transaction available through Axis Corporate Internet Banking?
Axis Corporate Internet Banking offers convenient funds transfer to single or multiple Axis Bank and non-Axis Bank accounts. Through Axis Corporate Internet Banking you can also request for a DD, make tax payments and bill payments.
Is there any specific format for funds transfer using the File Upload Facility?
The file format to transfer funds using a File upload facility is available below:
- Salary upload
- Dealer Debit
Do I have any transaction limit for Axis Corporate Internet Banking?
Transaction limits are set at daily and user level.
The transaction limit is to be specified in both Axis Corporate Internet Banking form and Board Resolution.
Find the Corporate Internet Banking Form here and the Board resolution/equivalent format here
Which service requests can I make through Corporate Internet Banking?
Security & Safe Banking
The following service requests can be made online:
- Order a demand draft: The demand draft can be collected from branch or can also be dispatched to your registered mailing address within 2 working days.
- Stop cheque payment request: You can stop payment for a cheque / multiple cheques. The process is real time and instant.
How safe is Axis Corporate Internet Banking?
We provide multiple layers of protection to secure your online banking experience:
- 128-bit encryption to keep your transaction safe.
- Two levels of passwords (Login and Transaction) to provide enhanced security to all your transactions.
- Second factor authentication in the form of NETSECURE code for carrying out all financial transactions.
- Corporates also have the option to apply for an Initiator and Approver facility for all financial transactions.
What is encryption and why is it used?
Encryption is a method of scrambling information for transmission to prevent unauthorized parties from reading the information. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the industry standard for encrypted communication and ensures that customer's interaction with Axis Bank over the Internet is secure. At Axis Bank we use 128-bit digital certificate from VeriSign for encryption of the SSL session. This encryption of data provides a strong degree of protection against tampering while data is moving through the Internet
What general precautions should I take to protect my account on the Internet?
To protect your account from fraud please take care of the following:
Keep your passwords secret and change them often – Do not share your passwords or NETSECURE codes with anyone. Change your passwords often. Changing passwords often helps in protecting your account even if inadvertently you may have disclosed it to someone. You can change your login and transaction password from My Profile section after logging in.
- Make your password difficult to crack – Axis Bank has created protocols for setting passwords to keep your passwords safe. In addition, when you create your password, do not make it similar to your user ID or any other information that is easily available. This will ensure that the passwords are very difficult to crack.
- Avoid using cyber cafes to access your internet banking accounts - PCs at cyber cafes may be infested with viruses and Trojans that can capture and transmit your personal data to fraudsters. The easiest way to grab information is key logging software, which records all the keystrokes you typed, to be retrieved later for fraudulent usage. Beware of typing passwords on unknown PCs.
In case you have used a cyber cafe for accessing your account, ensure to do the following:
- Always use the virtual keypad to type in your password.
- Don't leave the computer unattended after logging into Axis Corporate Internet Banking.
- Always log out of Axis Corporate Internet Banking by clicking "logout" on the website.
- After logging out, close all the windows and clear the cache of the browser.
Keep your computer secure - Some phishing emails or other spam may contain software that can record information on your Internet activities (spyware) or open a 'backdoor' to allow hackers access to your computer (Trojans).
Installing anti-virus software and keeping it up to date will help detect and disable malicious software, while using anti-spam software will stop phishing emails from reaching you. It is also important, particularly for users with a broadband connection, to install a firewall. This will help keep the information on your computer secure while blocking communication from unwanted sources.
Make sure you keep up- to-date and download the latest security patches for your browser. If you don't have any patches installed, visit your browser's website, for example users of Internet Explorer should go to the Microsoft website.
Check the website you are visiting is secure - Before submitting your bank details or other sensitive information there are a couple of checks you can do to help ensure the site uses encryption to protect your personal data:
- If the address bar is visible, the URL should start with 'https://' ('s' for secured) rather than the usual 'http://'.
- If the address bar is not visible as in our Internet Banking website, look for a lock icon on the browser's status bar. You can check the level of encryption, expressed in bits, by hovering over the icon with your cursor.
Validate the SSL Certificate - If you are in any doubt, click on the lock icon at the bottom of the secured page. This opens up a new window, displaying the SSL certificate information. Ensure that there is no Red Cross mark preceding the title 'Certificate Information'.
You can get more information by clicking on the other tabs in the certificate window. Following the above steps would help you protect yourself. However, please remember, fraudsters are always trying to stay a step ahead. To ensure that you remain protected at all times
- Never let anyone know your PINs or passwords
- Do not write them down
- Do not use the same password for all your online accounts
- Avoid opening or replying to spam emails, as this will give sender the confirmation that they have reached a live address.
Never respond to emails that request personal information - At Axis Bank, we would never ask for your personal details through an email, nor would we ask for your password through any means, phone, fax or in-persons. If any of our bank personnel asks you for your password, do not disclose it and report him or her immediately to us. If you do not recognize an amount charged to you, please report the same in writing to Axis Bank immediately.
In case you suspect an email claiming to be from Axis Bank is fraudulent, please report it to the Bank immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that the fact that the website is using encryption doesn't necessarily mean that the website is legitimate. It only tells you that the data is being sent in encrypted form.
What should I do if I suspect an unauthorized transaction in my account?
If you suspect that there has been an unauthorised transaction in your account, please report it to the Bank immediately at email@example.com