Get 5% Cash Back on your purchases
- Minimum purchase : Rs.15000
- Maximum cash back : Rs.5000
Offer Period : 6th Jan 2014 to 2nd Feb 2014
Visit your nearest Ezone store today !
- Offer: 5% Cash Back at Ezone for Axis Bank Cardholders on minimum purchase of Rs.15000 per transaction.
- Offer period: 6th January 2014 to 2nd February 2014 (Both days inclusive).
- Maximum cash back that can be availed is Rs 5000
- The cash back will be calculated at a customer id level.
- Cash back will be processed within 60 days after expiry of promotion period, by Axis Bank.
- This offer is valid on all Axis Bank Retail Credit and Debit Cards. This offer is not valid on Corporate Credit Cards.
- All customer queries on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 90 days after expiry of the promotion period.
- The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- In case there is more than one offer available simultaneously, no two offers can be combined by the participant. It shall be entirely at discretion of Axis Bank to consider any exceptions to the above.
- Axis Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Axis Bank reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Axis Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Cardholder, Axis Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Cardholders in all respects.
- The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card issued by Axis Bank
- Axis Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered/sold by the Merchants. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Cardholder/s with the Merchant directly without any reference to Axis Bank.
- Axis Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the offer.
- Axis Bank reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The offer is not available wherever prohibited and products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- Axis Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the cash back under the offer.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- Ezone Terms & Conditions applicable