Travel Rewards: As an Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card holder, you will earn additional PlusPoints on your travel spends. You stand to earn:
- 4 PlusPoints for every Rs. 100 spent while traveling abroad.
- When you use your Titanium Credit Card in India:
- You will earn 2 PlusPoints for every Rs. 100 spent on hotel, holiday packages, airlines, train and bus bookings.
- For all other spends, you will earn 1 PlusPoint for every Rs. 100 spent
PlusPoints earned on Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card can be converted to Air Miles (JP Miles & King Miles)
* No PlusPoints will be awarded on Fuel Spends, Balance Transfer, Cash Withdrawal and transactions converted to EMI.
For terms and conditions pertaining to Travel Rewards, click here
Petrol Surcharge Refund: If instead, you choose to travel by your own car, Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card provides you 2.5% surcharge refund on your Fuel transactions (for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000)* at all petrol pumps across India.
*No PlusPoints are earned on fuel transactions made using your Axis Bank Credit Card. No refund shall be provided for Service Tax charged on the surcharge.
Complimentary Lounge Access: Relax at lounges in Domestic and International Terminals of major airports in India. Axis Bank MasterCard Titanium Credit Card grants you access to lounges in Domestic and International Airports of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Kochi. For details and terms and conditions Click here
After you report the loss of your Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card, fraudulent transactions on your Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card will be covered upto Rs. 100,000.
ATM, Internet transactions and IVR transactions will not be covered. For Claim procedure and terms and conditions Click here
Get upto 50 days free credit period on your purchase transactions without any finance charge being levied to your card account.
*Applicable only if there is no outstanding in the card account i.e., previous bill has been settled in full by the payment due date. Not applicable to cash transactions.
Get Extended Credit Facility with Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card, where you may buy a product anytime and choose to pay as per your convenience.
The repayment options available to you are:
- Pay only the Minimum Amount Due (5% of the bill amount subject to a minimum of Rs 100) and remaining amount can be paid in subsequent months
- Pay the total amount due.
- Pay any amount ranging from the minimum amount due to the total amount due.
Transfer your existing balance from other credit cards to your Axis Bank Credit Card at a special rate of interest and save substantially.
Click here to Know More.
You can use your Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card to withdraw cash up to the assigned cash limit from ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) around the world.
EMI feature on Axis Bank Credit Card gives you the convenience of paying for High Value Credit Card transactions in easy EMIs.
Click here to know more.