Your Axis Bank Debit Card and Personal PIN is required for ATM Usage. Please memorise this PIN. It is recommended that you do not write your PIN on the Debit Card or anywhere in proximity to the card. Refrain from giving your PIN to any other person or merchant establishment or bank employee.
You can follow these simple steps to make payments at Merchant establishments with your Axis Bank Debit Card
- Please make sure you have sufficient balance in your primary account.
- Look for a VISA or VISA Electron sign at the point-of-sale merchant establishment. The merchant will have an electronic POS (Point Of Sale) swipe terminal.
- Present the debit card to the merchant at the time of making payment
- The merchant will swipe the card on the electronic POS terminal.
- After a successful authorisation, a hold is placed on your primary account (designated by you at the time of application) for the transaction amount.
- A sales slip is generated from the electronic swipe terminal.
- Check the amount on the sales slip and sign it. Your signature must match that on the debit card.
- The merchant verifies the signature and returns the card.
Caution: You do not require your personal PIN for merchant establishments.
For lost Debit Card, call 022-67987700