A Life Plan
Max Life Life Gain Plus® 20/25 Participating Plan
(20 Years Policy Term (UIN: 104N014V01), 25 Years Policy Term (UIN: 104N015V01)
Life is a journey for us, and throughout our journey we come across many obstacles, milestones and crossroads. Many external factors like rising prices, increasing responsibilities catch us off guard and affect our lifestyle. During such periods, our heart longs for a holiday where we could just relax with our loved ones.
Max Life Life Gain Plus® 20/25 Participating Plan provides a unique opportunity where you could just relax without worrying about your lifestyle. It's like an extended vacation from where you need not come back, because your wealth continues to grow and your lifestyle is guaranteed.
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefit – 110% of Sum Assured Plus accrued bonuses, if any.
- Guaranteed Death Benefit – 200% of Sum Assured Plus accrued bonuses, if any, from 5th policy anniversary onwards
- Flexible Bonus Options
- Limited Premium Payment Term
Upon maturity of the policy, we shall pay you 110% of the Sum Assured together with Sum Assured of all paid up additions (if any)
- Upon death of life insured in the first five years of policy enforcement – 100% Sum Assured plus sum assured of paid up additions, if any.
- Upon death of life insured after five years of policy enforcement – 200% of the Sum Assured plus sum assured of paid up additions, if any.
Eligibility and Benefits of attaching Max Life Term Rider with your Max Life Life Gain Plus® 20/25 Participating Plan
The Max Life Term Rider (UIN - 104B019V01) allows you to purchase additional life cover at low cost. The benefit under Term Rider is paid in addition to the base plan in the event of death of the life insured.
Additional life cover at low cost
Minimum Sum Assured
Rs 1 Lakh
Maximum Sum Assured
Rs 10 Lakhs
For more details on the rider and the various terms and conditions, please refer to the rider brochure
From third policy year onwards, you may be eligible for bonus and these will be paid out, based on your choice of bonus option:
- Cash Bonuses: Bonuses declared paid to policyholder in cash
- Premium Offset: Bonuses declared can be used to pay a part of the premium
- Paid Up Additions: Bonuses declared can be used to buy single premium endowment benefit, which in turn can increase the Sum Insured and this will mature along with base policy
Please note that bonuses are not guaranteed and may be declared by the Company from time to time.
Terminal Illness Benefit:
Under this plan the Life Insured can avail the terminal illness benefit. With this, the Life Insured has access to a portion of the Policy’s Death Benefit, should he be diagnosed with terminal illness with a life expectancy of 6 months or less.
To enhance the value of your Max Life Life Gain Plus® Participating Plan or customize it to suit your individual needs, you can add the following riders:
- Max Life Personal Accident Benefit Rider (UIN : 104C007V02) - Offers you additional benefit against death in an accident or Total and Permanent disability caused by an accident
- Max Life Term Rider (UIN: 104B019V01) – It allows you to buy an additional life cover.
- Max Life Dread Disease Rider (UIN : 104C010V02) - This rider provides additional benefit against dread diseases
- Max Life Waiver of Premium Rider (UIN: 104B018V01) - Waiver of future premiums in case of total disability of life insured due to injury or sickness
- Max Life Five Year Term Renewable and Convertible Term Insurance (Non-Participating) Rider (UIN: 104B012V01)- This rider offers renewable additional life cover for a 5 year term with an option to convert to a permanent insurance plan
For more details on the riders and the various terms and conditions, please refer to the rider brochures
Max Life Insurance Company Limited is a Joint Venture between Max India Ltd and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd. Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.11th Floor, DLF Square Building, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon - 122002 (Haryana). For more details on risk factor, Terms and Conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. You may be entitled to certain applicable tax benefits on your premiums and policy benefits. Please note all the tax benefits are subject to tax laws prevailing at the time of payment of premium or receipt of benefits by you. Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For further details, call Toll free number 1800 200 4006
This Life Insurance Product Is Offered and Underwritten By Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Life Insurance Coverage Is Available In This Product. . The Life Insurance contract is between the Proposer and Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Axis Bank Limited is the Corporate Agent of Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Axis Bank Limited, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400025. Corporate Agent License No: 1891411
ARN No.: Max Life/AXIS/Website/Content/LGP/02