Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking and choose "NETSECURE with 1-Touch" option on the registration page. Your NETSECURE registration is now complete. You will receive the 1-Touch device at your registered address within 10 working days.
Please follow the steps mentioned here under to resolve the issue
For Windows Operating System:
Please clear your cookies and temporary internet files from your browser.
If the user is using IE 8 or 9, you can go to Tools>>then Select F12 Developer Tools>> Click on Cache >>Clear Browser Cache.
If the user is having Mozilla firefox >> Tools >> Options >> Privacy >> Clear Individual Cookies >> Remove all.
Go to your Control Panel and locate Java, then double click to open. then go to Security and click on View Certificates. If you see any certificate in the name of Axis Bank Ltd. Remove the same.
Also clear cookies from Java Control Panel.: Go to START >> Settings >> Control Panel >>Locate JAVA, Right Click and Open >> Click on General >> Settings under Temporary Internet files. Click on Delete files and OK.
For MAC Operating System:
From your Desktop
Go to Macintosh HDD -> Application -> Utilities -> Java Preferences app -> Security Tab -> Select all Axis Bank signed Certificates -> select minus sign (-) Remove
After that go to Network Tab -> Delete Files -> Select 1) Applications & Applets & 2)Trace & log files - > OK
From your Browser
Open Safari Browser -> Reset Safari -> Empty Cache ->
If not, then select all the above three options and close the browser (in order to apply the settings).
Launch Safari Browser -> type https://www.axisbank.co.in -> Enter your customer id & Password - > Submit. It will give you a pop-up message" An Applet from axisbank.co.in is requesting to access your computer -> Allow
You need to follow the steps mentioned below
- Remove the existing JRE from your PC and re-install the same.
- Please visit http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp.
- Check whether Operating system and Browser of 32 BIT or 64 BIT: you will get information on 64 BIT installation from the above link itself.
- The above link is an official site of Oracle, which will provide you the list of Operating System and the related JRE, and, also provides you the option for downloading Java Online and OFF Line mode. Please select OFFLine mode and save the file in your desktop or anywhere in your hard disc from where you can retrieve and install the same later.
- Once you finish download, then check whether you are able to proceed further. Please ensure that you are keeping all the browsers and applications closed while installing the JRE in your system.
- You can verify whether the JRE is correctly installed in your PC.
- After installation, please visit http://www.java.com again and click on Do I Have Java? then Verify Java.
You need to generate new Netsecure code from the 1 touch device and enter in the same session or use “Resync” link for synchronization of 1 touch device.