Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) is self-service terminal that enables you to deposit cash without any manual intervention of the branch officer.
Now no need to fill deposit slips and stand in long queues at the cash counter. Deposit your cash through the simple and fast CDM installed in the branch and get instant credit in your account. To use the CDM, you need to have Axis Bank Debit Card or know the Axis Bank's 15 digit account number in which you wish to deposit the money.
To know the process, click here.
- Instant credit in your account.
- Immediate receipt.
- No need to fill deposit slips.
- No need to stand in long queues.
- No need to sort and arrange your cash denomination wise.
Currently, these machines are available in 540 branches. For the CDM locator, click here
Now deposit even on Sunday and get instant credit!
Currently, in ten branches, these machines are available 24X7, 365 days which means you can deposit cash any time of the day, even on Sundays and holidays and get instant credit in your account.
* As per RBI guidelines, you may deposit only upto Rs. 49,950 per account per day if your PAN number is not recorded with the Bank. To deposit more then Rs. 49,950 per account per day, please update your PAN detail by contacting any Axis Bank Branch.