Your current residential address is the single point of communication for us, with you. It is to this address that all important communication like your account statements, new debit cards/credit cards (in case you apply), and any PINs are sent.
Additionally, in some instances, your bank statement serves as a proof of address, hence it is important to keep this updated.
How to update your current residential address
- Click here to download form, fill in the required details and submit it at your nearest branch. You can also contact the branch directly. Click here to locate a branch close to you.
Axis Bank provides you with SMS updates and alerts on the activity in your account. Alerts on ATM transactions, debit card transactions and other transactions in your account can be sent to you over SMS.
Additionally, Axis Bank has a Mobile Banking service that you can use from your registered mobile number for the utmost convenience in Banking. Click here to know more about Axis Mobile. Click here to know more about Axis Dial.
How to update your Mobile Number
- You can register your mobile number with us at your nearest ATM. Click here to locate the ATM closest to you. Click here to view Demo.
- You can also download this form, fill in the required details and submit it at your nearest branch. You can also contact the branch directly. Click here to locate a branch close to you.
With an Axis Bank savings account, you can now receive your account statements over email. What’s more, these account statements will be provided to you every month, rather than every quarter.
How to register for E-statements
Having trouble getting started with Internet banking? Click here to get started in 3 simple steps.
- Click here to REGISTER Now
- You can also register for e-statements through Internet banking or download this form and submit it at your nearest branch. To locate you nearest branch, Click here