Security Measures and Tips
- Do not give app access to unknown users.
- Always download the application from secured sources like Play Store and App Store.
- Downloading application from 3rd party or from unknown sources should be avoided
- While accepting collection request care should be taken to ensure that correct recipient has been approved
- Don’t forget to inform the bank about your new mobile number in case your mobile number is changed to ensure that you receive SMS notifications
- Be cautious while accepting offers such as caller tunes or dialer tunes or open/download emails or attachments from known or unknown sources
- Don’t store sensitive information such as Credit Card details, Mobile Banking password , uder ID etc. on your phone /computer.
- Change your mPIN regularly
- Be cautious while using Bluetooth in public places as someone may access your confidential data/information
- Don’t click on links embedded in emails/ social networking sites claiming to be from the bank