The platinum debit card from Axis bank is useful, efficient and handy financial instrument. Its international acceptability without any additional charges makes it a true international debit card. With priority as a prefix, you can
be assured of greater exclusivity along with hoards of other benefits only with our Platinum debit card.
The Priority Platinum Debit Card is meant exclusively for Axis Bank Priority customers.
The benefits of Priority Platinum Debit Card include:
- Free usage at all ATMs
- Zero Fuel Surcharge
- Instant Identification
- Higher Transaction Limits
- No Issuance Charges
- Enhanced Insurance Coverage*
- Zero Lost Card Liability
- Purchase Protection
- Personal Accident Cover
- Exclusive Offers
- Rewards Program
- 24-Hour Emergency Helpline
- Customer Service Contact
Note: It is mandatory to get the Axis Bank Debit Card registered to Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode in order to transact online. For more information on Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode, click here
Urgent & Important - Starting February 1, 2010, a new set of charges will be applicable on the usage of various Axis Bank Debit Card variants for domestic non-Axis Bank ATM cash withdrawal transactions. For more information, click
- All loans and credit facilities are at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- Other/Correspondent Bank commission and fees will be charged wherever applicable.
- Axis Bank does not guarantee returns on any of the investments.
- Standard terms & conditions and RBI rules apply.
- Priority Banking is offered in select Branches/Cities only.
- International Debit Cards are issued only for NRE Savings Accounts.