In order to claim your MediPrime insurance you must have your documentation of MediPrime ready. Once the assessment of your documents is done and you qualify for the MediPrime eligibility, you can avail the many benefits of the insurance policy.
Documentations for MediPrime
Keep your documents ready
Please find below the detailed list of all the documentations for MediPrime that you would need to claim your insurance.
- Our claim form- duly completed and signed for on behalf of the Insured Person
- Original Bills (including but not limited to pharmacy purchase bill, consultation bill, and diagnostic bill) and any attachments thereto like receipts or prescriptions in support of any amount claimed which will then become our property
- All reports, including but not limited to all medical reports, case histories, investigation reports, treatment papers, discharge summaries
- A precise diagnosis of the treatment for which a claim is made
- A detailed list of the individual medical services and treatments provided and a unit price for each
- Prescriptions that name the Insured Person and in the case of drugs: the drugs prescribed, their price and a receipt for payment
- Prescriptions must be submitted with the corresponding Doctor’s invoice