FI Relations team is Axis Banks' Interface with other Global Financial institutions - Banks, Merchant Banks, development lending institutions etc. FI team supports the treasury and trade finance teams by establishing/maintaining relations with counterparty correspondent institutions and making sure that adequate two-way lines are set up commensurate with the engagement between the institutions. The team has dedicated Relationship Managers for different geographies who report to the Head of FI Relations. The various relationship managers for different geographies are as follows:-
||Landline (+91 22)
|P. B. Prakash
||Head FI Relations & RM - Americas
||RM - MENA
|K. P. Sidheswaran
||RM - India
||RM - India
|P. P. Manoj Menon
||RM - Europe
||RM - SAARC & Sub-Saharan Africa
||RM - Asia Pacific
The Global Risk Team helps the GFID by offering the following services:
- Appraising Risk of Counter-Party Banks
- Setting Up of Exposure Limits on other Banks
- Provide research on Counterparty Banks
International Trade Products team handles trade products & services within Axis Bank for Corporate customers and FI Relations. They ensure a smooth and satisfying experience for counter-party banks engaged in trade transactions with Axis Bank. Some of the products offered by the team are as follows: -
- Global Guarantee - Issuance of Guarantee against the SBLC/Counter Guarantee of other banks. We issue financial/performance guarantees to beneficiaries in India on the back of counter guarantees/Standby LCs' of our relationship banks.
- Global Advise - Export LC Advising: LCs issued by foreign banks are advised by us to the exporter in India quickly and efficiently. We also advise LCs in Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE and neighboring countries through our offices in these Geographies.
- Global Confirm - Confirmation of Export LCs: LCs issued by foreign banks are confirmed through us to the exporter in India, who may or may not be our customer. In these transactions, our Bank takes an exposure on the foreign bank, for which we have counterparty limits on these banks, sanctioned by Committee of Directors/Senior Management Committee.
- Global Remit - Our clients can make Outward Remittances towards payment for imports and for other purposes guided by FEMA regulations. We have drawing arrangements with a number of our correspondents. Remittances by way of DD / TT / Swift can be effected through any of our correspondents worldwide.