The Future Stars Savings account is an account designed specifically for children below the age of 18.This account is perfect if you want a safe and easy way to start saving for your child. If is also useful if you want to introduce your child to the basic principles of money management. (This account will be operated by a guardian and the Cheque book and ATM card will be issued in the guardians name if the child is below 10 years of age)
Presenting eDGE Loyalty Rewards, our bank wide loyalty program where you can earn points on your Savings Account transactions like
- Monthly Credit transactions amounting to Rs. 50,000 or more
- Electronic Clearance System Transactions
- Standing Instructions
- Opening a Recurring Deposit account of Rs. 2000 or more
- Opening an AxisDirect account
Now you can earn points by maintaining a minimum monthly balance of Rs. 25,000.
Our program lets you indulge in 500 fabulous rewards spread across multiple categories - Little Treats, Amazing Deals, Favourites, What’s New etc.
Click here to see our exciting rewards catalogue!
- In Metro/Urban/Semi-Urban branches, Monthly Service Fees of Rs. 5 per Rs. 100 of shortfall or Rs. 100 whichever is lower, is waived off if Average Monthly Balance (AMB) of Rs.2,500 per month or a Term Deposit of Rs.25,000 (minimum 6 months tenure) or Rs.2000 Recurring Deposit (for minimum 1 year tenure) is maintained
- In Rural areas, Half Yearly Service Fee (HSF) of Rs. 5 per Rs. 100 of shortfall or Rs. 500 whichever is lower is waived off if Half Yearly Average Balance (HAB) of Rs1,000 or a Term Deposit of Rs.25,000 (minimum 6 months tenure) or Rs.2000 Recurring Deposit (for minimum 1 year tenure) is maintained
Cash Transaction Charges -
The first 5 cash transactions (or Rs. 10 Lakhs worth in value, whichever is higher) in Metro & Urban locations and the first 10 cash transactions (or Rs. 10 Lakhs worth in value, whichever is higher) are free with this account. Beyond this, cash transaction will be charged Rs. 4 per Rs. 1000 or Rs. 100, whichever is higher
Please refer to the complete list of Service fees and charges