Axis Bank offers Outward Remittance through Wire Transfer, a highly secure and efficient method to remit money abroad. We have arrangements with over 200 major banks across the globe for Wire Transfers through the SWIFT mode, which ensures secure and safe remittance to any place of your choice.
Axis Bank offers Wire Transfers in 15 currencies - United States Dollars (USD), Great Britain Pounds (GBP), EURO (EUR), Australian Dollars (AUD), Canadian dollars (CAD), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Swiss Francs (CHF), Singapore Dollars (SGD), Saudi Riyal (SAR), UAE Dirham (AED), Japanese Yen (JPY), Swedish kroner (SEK), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Danish Kroner (DKK ) & Thai Baht (THB)
I. Wire Transfer through Internet Banking:
Axis Bank now offers Outward Remittances through Internet Banking in over 100 currencies across 150 countries.
- Get competitive exchange rates
- Avoid dual conversion charges
- Know the exact amount that the beneficiary will receive in their account
- Enjoy faster & hassle- free remittances
* To view the list of currencies offered, please click here.
Axis Bank enables you to transfer funds to your beneficiaries through a user friendly and efficient channel - Internet Banking. We facilitate quick and easy transfer of your funds between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm, assuring complete security. Wire transfer through Internet Banking can be processed by following the below mentioned simple steps:
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Click on “Forex” option
- Register International Beneficiary
- Make a Payment
II. Wire Transfer through Axis Bank Branch:
Our extensive branch network in India gives you the reach to most parts of the world. Just walk into any Axis Bank Branch and fill in the requisite documentation and request for your wire transfer permitted under the various purposes listed under Master Circular No. 06/2012-13 dt. 02-07-2012 released by RBI.
Foreign Currency Demand Drafts:
Axis Bank also provides you the facility of Demand Draft in foreign currencies for making payments abroad for various purposes including university fees, medical fees, migrating to other countries etc. You can send the Demand Draft to the beneficiary, who receives payment from drawee bank on presenting the draft.
Axis Bank offers Foreign Currency Demand Drafts in 9 currencies - United States Dollars (USD), Great Britain Pounds (GBP), EURO (EUR), Australian Dollars (AUD), Canadian dollars (CAD), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Swiss Francs (CHF), Singapore Dollars (SGD), Saudi Riyal (SAR)
- Faster and hassle free remittance solutions
- Wide distribution network of Axis Bank Branches in India
- Arrangements with Correspondent Banks across the globe
- Competitive foreign exchange rates & charges
- Facilities for non-Axis Bank customers also