Axis Bank offers loans to a variety of individuals. Home loan eligibility is determined by various factors such as income, employment status, tenure and so on. Our aim is to provide affordable housing loans to as many individuals and families as possible.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
A) - Salaried Individuals
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
B) - Professionals
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
C) - Self Employed Individuals
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
Determine your loan eligibility using our Home Loan Eligibility Calculator