- *Repayment period for Home Loans shall not exceed 30 years.
- *Repayment period of pre-allotment bookings of housing loans shall not exceed 1½ year
- *Repayment period of improvement or renovation or extension of existing property shall not exceed 10 years.
Equitable mortgage of the property to be financed by way of deposit of title deeds.
The loan will be disbursed in full or in suitable installments, taking into account the requirement of funds and progress of construction, as assessed by the Bank directly to seller or builder or local development authority or supplier of materials etc.
Processing charges or admission fee
Processing fee equivalent to 1% of the loan amount (applied for) will be collected along with the application form (taxes as applicable).
Penalty for early closure
Nil on floating interest rate Home Loans
- Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons thereof
- The applicant will undertake to inform the Bank as and when there is a change in address or employment
The terms and conditions mentioned above and elsewhere under the scheme are subject to modification from time to time solely at Bank's discretion.