You can start the process of applying for a Personal Loan in any of the following ways:
- Online by clicking here.
- In person at any Axis Bank Loan Center. To find the one closest to you, please click here.
- By calling our Call Center at any of these toll free numbers: 1800 233 5577 or 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577.
For a complete list of Axis Bank Loan Center addresses and hours of service, please click here.
At Axis Bank, you can get a Personal Loan from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 20 lakhs. Some of the the factors we consider when deciding a loan amount are:
- Your requirement and eligibility
- Your income
- Your repayment capacity
For more features of Axis Bank Personal Loans, please click here.
Yes! Axis Bank offers Personal Loans for business and to self-employed individuals.
For details on eligibility criteria, please click here.
We offer you a flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months. For more features of Axis Bank Personal Loans, please click here.
Yes, banks charge a non-refundable processing fee for every Personal Loan application. The processing charge to avail of an Axis Bank Personal Loan ranges between 1.5% to 2% of the loan amount plus service tax as applicable.
There may be. To check the schedule of charges associated with transactions, please click here.
To generate your statement and repayment schedule INSTANTLY, please click here.
Axis Bank will also send your statement to your mailing address twice a year.
You may repay your Personal Loan in any of the following three ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): This mode can be used if you have an existing savings, salary, or current account with Axis Bank. You may wish to open a savings account with Axis Bank to use this option. Your EMI amount will be debited automatically at the end of the monthly cycle from the Axis Bank account you specify.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be used if you have a non-Axis Bank account and would like your EMIs to be debited automatically at the end of the monthly cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Cheques (PDCs) : You can submit post-dated EMI cheques from a non-Axis Bank account at your nearest Axis Bank Loan Center. A fresh set of PDCs will have to be submitted in a timely manner. Please note Post Dated Cheques will be collected non-ECS locations only.
We recommend that you opt for either the SI or ECS mode of payment as they are both faster and less prone to error than the use of PDCs.
Yes, you can make a part-prepayment towards your Personal Loan at your nearest Axis Bank Loan Center. Currently, Axis Bank levies no charge for part prepayment.
You may update your mobile number and email address in either of the following ways:
- By calling any of our toll free numbers: 1800 233 5577 or 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577.
- By using your registered email id to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we process a foreclosure, all outstanding dues must be cleared. So we request you to first check for and clear any remaining amount that may be payable towards your Personal Loan by requesting a foreclosure statement from your nearest Axis Bank Loan Center.
Once all outstanding dues have been cleared, please submit a foreclosure request at the Loan Center, and we will begin processing your request.
Currently, Axis Bank levies no charge for pre-closure of a Personal Loan account.