Choose the amount you would like to pay and simply draw the cheque/draft in favour of "Axis Bank Card No. (16-digit Credit Card Number)".
You can drop this cheque at any Axis Bank Branch or SKYFIN* drop boxes available in 8 cities. City-wise addresses of the SKY boxes are mentioned below. In Mumbai, you can also drop cheques in any of the MINC bill boxes.
Please ensure that:
- The cheque is dropped in at least 2 days before your due date.
- The cheque is drawn on a local bank.
- The cheque is not post-dated.
*SKYFIN is a 3rd party vendor and the drop boxes mentioned above can be removed/added without any prior notice/communication.
TAT for clearance of Axis Bank cheque: 1 working day
TAT for clearance of other Bank cheque: 3-5 working day based on realization
Visit your nearest Axis Bank Branch to make your Credit Card bill payment by cash.
TAT for clearance of cash payment: Same day
You can apply for the Auto Debit Facility for the total amount due or the minimum amount due from your Axis Bank Savings or Current account every month.
All you need to do is to fill in the Auto-debit form and send it to us. In case you need any assistance with issuing standing instructions, please call our Customer Service at 1800 233 5577 or 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577 .
TAT for clearance: Same day
Now pay your Credit Card bills using your Axis Bank ATM/Debit card at any Axis Bank ATM
- Insert your Axis Bank ATM/Debit card at any Axis Bank ATM
- Select Other Services Option
- Select Bill Payment option within other services
- Enter your Credit Card number twice
- Once your card has been validated, you will see the Total Amount Due and Minimum Amount Due on the ATM screen
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- The a/c linked to the ATM Card will get debited & the equivalent amount will be credited into the Customer's Credit card a/c
TAT for clearance- 1 working day