Axis Bank’s NRI Top Up Loan is a high value loan. However, there are certain conditions that need to be met while applying for NRI Top Up Loan. Be sure to check all the NRI Top Up Loan eligibility details before applying for the same.
NRI/Resident Indian can avail of Top-Up Loans based on the following conditions:
- The property is to be owned by an NRI only or in joint ownership (Applicable only for NRI customers)
- Top-up loans can only be extended against complete residential property with no pending post disbursal documentation
- For an existing Home Loan borrower, clear repayment history is important. There should not be more than 1 EMI bounce in the last one year and the same should have been cleared before the next EMI date
- Existing Home Loan customers are eligible for a Top-Up Loan after six months’ clear repayment.
- For a Top-Up loan with takeover of a Home Loan from other bank, one year clear repayment track will be required.