Axis Bank’s missed call service offers instant access to Account Information and other services with just a missed call. With toll-free AXIS dial feature, you can know your account balance, mini statement, recharge your mobile number,
de-register from Axis Bank’s internal DNC with just a missed call from your registered Indian mobile number. Missed call service with Axis is easy, secure, rapid, hassle-free and completely toll-free. The missed call service
works without an Internet connection and is available in Hindi and English.
You must be registered for SMS banking services.
Few benefits of the service are:
- Service works without internet and is independent of the mobile handset
- Service is available to you without any charges
How to Use Missed call service
- Dial 1800 419 5959 to get your Account Balance
- Dial 1800 419 6969 to get your Mini Statement
- Dial 1800 419 5858 to get your Account Balance in Hindi
- Dial 1800 419 6868 to get your Mini Statement in Hindi
- Dial 08049336262 to recharge your mobile instantly
- Dial 9073919191 to de-register from Axis Bank’s internal DNC (Do Not Call)
In order to activate mobile recharge service through missed call (one time activity), type ACT and send to 56161600. E.g., ACT 123456 Airtel. After activation, you can give a missed call from registered mobile no. and recharge your phone.