At Axis Bank, we have customers residing all across the globe, and we consider it our responsibility to cater to their needs as if they are living next door! NRI Phone Banking Services by Axis Bank allow our international customers
to get assistance in a matter of seconds. With NRI phone banking, our NRI customers can avail information about offered services, request a new cheque book, regenerate their ATM PIN, and much more.
Here’s how NRIs can avail our Phone Banking Services:
To access NRI Phone Banking Services, call us on your country’s toll free number.
Country-wise list of toll-free Numbers:
- USA: 1855 205 5577
- UK: 0808 178 5040
- Singapore: 800 1206 355
- Canada: 1855 436 0726
- Australia: 1800 153 861
- UAE: 8000 3570 3218
- Saudi Arabia: 800 850 0000
- Qatar: 00 800 100 348
- Bahrain: 800 11 300
You can also reach us on our non-toll-free number to India, +91-40-6717-4100 or write to us at www.axisbank.com/support.
In case of emergencies, like needing to block your credit/debit card, you can call our 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number, +91 40 67174100 (This number is not toll free).
Phone Banking for Business Customers/Business Phone Banking
Explore information and services available through NRI phone banking:
- Information about Products and Services
- Information about Account Balance and Transactions
- Information about status of Cheque Issued or Deposited
- Information about Deposit Interest Rates
- Information about ATM and Branch locations
- Information/Issues on usage of ATM, Internet Banking, or Mobile Banking
- Request for Cheque Book
- Request for Cheque stop payment
- Request for Account Statement by email
- Regeneration of ATM PIN for Debit Card
- Blocking of Internet Banking User ID
- Hot listing of Cards
- Activation/Deactivation of International Transactions on NRE Debit Cards
- Request for Interest Certificate
- Request for TDS Certificate