January 19, 2021
- Welcome benefit of Decathlon shopping voucher worth INR 750
- Four free online video doctor consultations per month
- Four free online interactive personal training sessions and 16 pre-recorded sessions by celebrity fitness trainers per month
- Discount on annual medical checkup
- Special discount to cardholders on Nutrition plan and Diet Subscriptions
Axis Bank, India’s third-largest private sector bank, announced the launch of ‘AURA’, a credit exclusively loaded with several health and wellness benefits for its users at an affordable price. Aimed at health conscious individuals,
these features will be powered by Poshvine and other specialists such as Decathlon, Practo, Fitternity, IndushealthPlus, 1MG etc., to offer a complete and unique health & wellness solution.
The curated and affordable health and wellness offering from Axis Bank has partners like IndusHealth Plus, a health check-up company and Practo, an online medical consultation platform. Cardholders will be eligible for discount on annual medical
check-up via IndushealthPlus. With Practo, the Card will provide upto four free online video consultations per month, with 24*7 access to doctors across all 21 specialties and not just limited to general physicians. List of specialties range
from the most common ones like dermatology and cardiology to alternative medicine practices like ayurveda and homeopathy.
Additionally, this proposition offers up to four free online interactive fitness sessions per month powered by Fitternity (a health and fitness platform). Cardholders also get access to 16 recorded training sessions per month and can choose from
a wide array of sessions like Yoga, Cross Functional Training programs etc.
On the launch Sanjeev Moghe, EVP & Head, Cards & Payments, Axis Bank said: “During the pandemic, an individual’s focus towards health and wellness has increased significantly. Our analytics indicated a strong trend amongst consumers with the way they have been spending on health care products, which showed a significant spend lift in the health and wellness categories. To address this specific customer need and to tap the growing market, we have launched ‘AURA’, a credit card loaded with health and wellness solutions. We believe that there is a genuine need of a product catering to the health and wellness needs of customers, and this can be easily addressed through our unique product proposition.”
Benefits and offers:
- Welcome benefit voucher – INR 700
- Free online video doctor consultants – Up to four per month
- Free online interactive workout session - Up to four per month
- Access to recorded fitness sessions by Celebrity Fitness Trainers – Up to sixteen per month
- Discount on annual health checkup – Up to INR 500
To read more about this card, please click here.