Features and Benefits
International Fund Transfer
Axis Bank offers International Fund Transfer to any bank account abroad. We have arrangements with major banks across the globe for Fund Transfers through the SWIFT mode, which ensures secure and safe remittance to any place of your choice.
Easy ways to send money abroad
Fund Transfer through Internet Banking ( For Axis Bank Account holders)
Axis Bank account holders can easily and quickly transfer funds abroad through Internet Banking to any bank abroad.
- Availability of 100+ currencies
- Get competitive exchange rates
- Avoid dual conversion charges
- Know the exact amount that the beneficiary will receive in their account
- Enjoy faster & hassle- free remittances
Simply follow the below mentioned steps to send money abroad:
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Click on Forex option
- Register International Beneficiary
- Make a Payment
This quick and easy Online Fund Transfer can be initiated on a 24*7 basis, 365 days without a hassle and assures users of complete security.
Axis Forex Online ( For non Axis Bank account holders)
Axis Forex Online is a complete solution to meet the Forex requirements of non-Axis bank account holders.
- Products Available- Outward Remittances (Wire transfer), Forex Card, Foreign Currency Cash
- Availability of 100+ currencies for Outward Remittance
- Request for remittance can be placed 24x7, even on weekends and holidays, at fixed rates.
- Best Exchange rates
- Transfer to any Bank account abroad from any Bank account in India.
- Doorstep delivery of Forex Card and Foreign Currency Cash.
- Processing fee of Rs. 500 waived off on sending money abroad.
Send money now with Axis Forex Online
To view list of currencies offered on Axis Forex Online and Internet Banking, please click here For list of currencies
Fund Transfer through Axis Bank Branch
Our extensive branch network in India gives you the reach to most parts of the world. Just walk into any Axis Bank Branch and fill in the requisite documentation and request for your International Fund transfer permitted under the various purposes defined by RBI. Visit any nearest Axis Bank branch between 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
International Fund transfer through branch is available in 16 currencies - United States Dollars (USD), Great Britain Pounds (GBP), EURO (EUR), Australian Dollars (AUD), Canadian dollars (CAD), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Swiss Francs (CHF), Singapore Dollars (SGD), Saudi Riyal (SAR), UAE Dirham (AED), Japanese Yen (JPY), Swedish kroner (SEK), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Danish Kroner (DKK ), Thai Baht (THB) & South African Rand (ZAR)
You Can Now Book Rates For Fund Transfers Through Axis Bank Branches On FX-Retail, For Further Details Please Click Here