Foreign Currency Demand Draft
Axis Bank offers customers the option of Foreign Currency Demand Draft. Through this foreign exchange service, you can send the Demand Draft to the beneficiary, who receives payment from Drawee Bank on presenting the draft. One can use it to make payments in other countries which include paying for university fees, medical fees and migrating to other countries.
Features & Benefits
The features and benefits that one could avail by opting for foreign currency demand draft include:
- Faster and hassle free remittance solutions.
- The wide distribution network of Axis Bank branches in India makes it easier for the payments to be made easily.
- The arrangements with Correspondent Banks across the globe are made easier thanks to Axis Bank
- The rates and charges for foreign exchange are competitive.
Please feel free to contact Axis Bank in case of any further queries.
With effect from 12th June 2017, the issuance fees of foreign currency demand draft will be revised to INR 500/- plus service tax.
For information on the exchange rates and other charges, please visit the nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Please be informed, the following purposes of remittance has been subsumed under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme for a limit of USD 250,000 per financial year: Private visits to any country; Gifts or Donation; Employment abroad; Emigration; Family maintenance; Travel for business, conference etc., Medical expenses; Studies Abroad and any other Current account transaction
- Kindly ensure your PAN is updated with the bank for successful International Fund Transfer and Travel Card transactions
You Can Now Book Rates For Fund Transfers Through Axis Bank Branches On FX-Retail, For Further Details Please Click Here