The following terms and conditions will be applicable on Doorstep Banking service:
1. Axis Bank will engage an outsourced Cash Management agency to facilitate your service. Your personal details required for the said service available with the bank, will be shared with the agency to
reach your registered address for fulfilling the services.
2. Doorstep Banking service will be available to all Savings Account holders
3. Types of accounts against which the Doorstep Banking Service is not available are:
- Joint accounts operated jointly
- Minor accounts
4. Pick-up/delivery address can be only the registered communication address.
5. Registered address cannot be more than 5 kms from any nearby branch.
6. One doorstep banking request per day per customer will be allowed.
7. For cash delivery, the request will be accepted only for senior citizens above 70 years of age and differently abled customers.
8. For cash pick-up for Savings Account and Current Account customers, the per instance amount shall not exceed INR 50,000.
9. Customer needs to share an ID proof and show the SMS sent by the bank to the delivery/pick-up vendor.
10. Customer should also verify the details of the vendor (ID Card) with the details mentioned in the delivery/pick-up slip.
11. All requests at the Phone Banking centre received till 1:00 PM will be forwarded to the branch on the same day. Requests post 1:00 PM may be responded the next day (branches may choose to respond
on the same day as per discretion of the branch). On working Saturdays, the agent will accept requests only till 11:30 AM.
12. Customers are requested to note that the bank shall not be liable or responsible, either legally or financially, in any manner whatsoever for any failure to offer doorstep services under circumstances
which are beyond the control of the bank.