December 08, 2021
Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank, reinforced its commitment to the Police Forces by signing an MOU with the Kolkata Police, offering a salary package with best-in-class benefits and features under its
‘Power Salute’ initiative.
The signing ceremony was held at Police Headquarters, Lal Bazar, wherein Mr. Soumen Mitra, IPS & Commissioner of Police, Kolkata Police & Mr. Amitabh Chaudhry, MD&CEO, Axis Bank signed an MOU in the presence of Mr. Lal Singh, Regional
Branch Banking Head East, Axis Bank.
Through this exclusive Police service salary package, Axis Bank will offer numerous benefits to all ranks of Police officers:
- Personal Accidental cover of up to Rs. 30 lakhs to all police personnel
- Additional up to Rs. 8 lakhs Education Grant
- Total Permanent Disability Cover benefit up to Rs. 30 lakhs
- Permanent Partial disability cover of up to Rs. 30 lakhs
- Rs. 1.5 lakhs Life Insurance Cover
- Air Accident cover of Rs. 1 crore
- Free Additional Debit Card for a family member
- Universal account number across India. All Axis Bank branches will serve us “Home branch’’
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Lal Singh, Regional Branch Banking Head East, Axis Bank said, ‘’It is our duty to safeguard and protect the financial interests of the real heroes of our country, who are constantly working
towards ensuring protection and safety of the common man. This MOU is our commitment towards the Police Forces that we will provide them best-in-class financial solutions, while they selflessly serve the nation.’’
The MOU is a reflection of Axis Bank’s constant endeavour to serve the Police Forces and help them meet their financial requirements, aspirations and milestones. Axis Bank’s digital initiatives have enabled Police personnel to access
a bouquet of banking solutions.