April 12, 2021
- A convenient, easy, hassle - free way to send money abroad 24/7, in over 100 different currencies
- An omni channel experience with seamless integration between the Mobile App and Internet Banking
- Customers can remit funds for Education Fee payments, remittances to family/friends living abroad, and other permitted purposes
- The app will also allow NRI customers to repatriate money from their NRE accounts
- Attractive rates with preferential pricing for Digital channels
Axis Bank, the country’s third-largest private sector bank launched its ‘Send Money Abroad’ feature on the Axis Mobile App. This initiative is in line with the Bank’s ‘Dil Se’ philosophy to
build sharper customer focus and greater convenience through constant innovation.
With the addition of this feature on the Mobile App, Axis Bank brings a convenient and hassle-free service to its customers, where one can now send money abroad through a simple 2-step process. Customers can send money abroad in over 100 different
currencies, without any need to visit a branch. They can send up to USD 25000 per transaction for various purposes such as education fee payment, family maintenance, health related expenses etc. To make the proposition richer, Axis is also
offering a preferential rate on Digital channels.
With the ‘Send Money Abroad’ feature, the Bank has made this an omni-channel experience for its customers, as there is complete integration between Mobile Banking and Internet Banking transactions and customers can
add payees and track payments seamlessly on both channels.
Commenting on the launch Satheesh Krishnamurthy, EVP & Head – Private Banking & Third Party Products, Axis Bank said, “Forex transactions are traditionally viewed to be complex transactions, involving lengthy
documentation. However contrary to this belief, in most cases, it’s as simple as a domestic transfer. Our Mobile App journey demonstrates this by offering a frictionless and simplified process. It is our constant endeavour to offer ease
and convenience to customers in all our propositions and through the ‘Send Money Abroad’ feature, we have brought a much-needed service at their fingertips.”