There are a few Term and Conditions for Doorstep Banking which needs to be considered while performing doorstep banking. Rest assured with doorstep banking tnc and avail the benefits of it.
The following Terms and Conditions will be applicable for Doorstep Banking service.
Doorstep Banking service will be available to all Savings Account holders, including Senior Citizens and Differently abled customers.
- Types of accounts against which the Doorstep Banking Service is not available are:
- Joint accounts operated jointly
- Minor accounts
- Customer does not entail any legal or financial liability on the bank for failure to offer doorstep services under circumstances beyond its control.
- Pick-up/delivery address can only be the registered communication address.
- Registered address cannot be more than 5 kms beyond the base branch.
- 4 free doorstep banking requests per month for Savings Account Premium customers (Priority and Burgundy customers).
- Rs. 100 plus service tax per service and regular transaction charges will be charged for non-Premium Savings Account customers and for Savings Account Premium customers (Priority and Burgundy customers) after 4 free services per month.
- The charges of Current Accounts will be as per the scheme code. Please refer the list of charges.
- One doorstep banking request per day per customer will be allowed.
- For cash pick-up/delivery for Savings Account and Current Account customers, the per instance amount shall not exceed Rs. 50,000.
- Customer needs to share an ID proof and the verification SMS to the delivery/pick-up boy.
- Customer should also verify the details of the Office boy (ID Card) with the details mentioned in the delivery/pick-up slip.
* All requests at the Phone Banking center till 1:00 pm will be responded by the branch on the same day. Requests post 1:00 pm maybe responded the next day (Branches may choose to respond on the same day). On Saturdays, the agent will
accept requests only till 11:30 am.