a. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
With the NEFT facility, you can pay your Credit Card bills online from any other bank account.
All you need to do is:
- Login to the Internet Banking facility of your desired bank account and select its National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) option.
- Enter the following information correctly while transferring funds to make your Credit Card bill payment using NEFT facility:
|Beneficiary Name||Name as on Credit Card|
|Beneficiary Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Beneficiary Branch Name||Mumbai|
|Beneficiary Account Number||Your 16 digit Credit Card number|
TAT for NEFT clearance- 1 working day
b. IMPS(Immediate Payment Service)
With IMPS, you can pay your credit card bills on the go, through your bank’s mobile application.
Steps for IMPS usage:
- Download and log in to your mobile banking application.
- Post login - In transfer feature enter the details as given below in IMPS Payment Option
- Merchant Details (P2M)
- Mobile No. 9619919900 (Unique and dedicated No. to be used for Axis Bank Credit Card payment)
- MMID-9211400 (Unique and dedicated MMID No.)
- Payment Amount
- Payment Reference - 16 Digit Axis Bank Credit Card No.
For a list of all participating banks, please visit http://www.npci.org.in/bankmember.aspx
TAT for clearance: Same day
c. Visa Money Transfer
You can also make your payment using Visa Money Transfer, which lets you use your Net Banking facility or your Visa Debit Card to make your payment. Contact your bank's Customer Service to know more about how you can use this service
TAT for VMT clearance- 2 working day