December 19, 2018
We are in the wedding season, and as you know, weddings in India are a grandiose affair: fun-filled, colourful, and musical. Most individuals wish it sings the praises of all attendees.
Mr Kapoor (56) is one such parent planning a destination wedding for his daughter in Goa. He has worked hard all his life to provide his family with the very best. Natasha, his only daughter, is getting married in January 2019 to Shreyas, the
son of his good friend Malhotra, and they want all the arrangements to be perfect –– everything has to spell class:
- Right from wedding invites
- Travel arrangements for close relatives and special guests
- Car rentals for guests flying in from abroad to sight-see
- Hotel accommodation
- Return gifts for close family and friends
- Flamboyant decoration -- a dome full of exotic flowers, where the bride and groom will take their vows
- Perfect lighting to set in a romantic mood
- A sumptuous wedding cake
- Live music by the bay
- Dance performance by a celebrity guest
- An elaborate exquisite menu of various cuisines
- Almost everything that calls for no reason for any guest to nit-pick.
Mr Kapoor and his friend, Mr Malhotra, are working closely with a wedding planner to make the D-day memorable, while, the bride and the groom are busy shopping and working out their honeymoon plans. Everyone in their respective families is excited
and awaiting that perfect Indian wedding. After all, this would be an auspicious day for the holy union of two families.
Mr Kapoor has been prudently planning for this occasion since a long time now and is an esteemed customer of Axis Bank. However, to make sure that all arrangements are immaculately done, Mr Kapoor has even considered taking a Personal Loan from Axis Bank.
Yes, a Personal Loan can be the answer to your wedding needs when you have a number of wedding-related expenses to handle, and obviously, everything may not perfectly fit within the pre-planned budget. This is where a personal loan could come
A personal loan can also be availed for honeymoon expenses, and/or renovating your home––almost for any expenditure–––as you begin a new chapter of your life.
Here are a few benefits of availing a personal loan:
- Your existing finances assigned for other vital goals are not disturbed
- Requires minimal documentation
- Does not require collaterals (no need not pledge or mortgage your assets)
- A personal loan is granted within 48 hours
- A personal loan is offered at a competitive rate of interest
- Repayments are comfortable with easy Equated Monthly Instalments on a personal loan (the loan tenure can range between 12 months to 60 months)
- And there are no charges for part-prepayment and foreclosures with Axis Bank
A personal loan allows you to spread out payments comfortably as you manage a variety of wedding-related expenses.
Apply for a Personal Loan with Axis Bank and live your dreams.
Disclaimer: This article has been authored by PersonalFN, a Mumbai based Financial Planning and Mutual Fund research firm known for offering unbiased and honest opinion on investing. Axis bank doesn't influence any views of the author in any way. Axis Bank & PersonalFN shall not be responsible for any direct / indirect loss or liability incurred by the reader for taking any financial decisions based on the contents and information. Please consult your financial advisor before making any financial decision.