As per RBI guidelines on KYC norms, Banks need to periodically update customer identification documents in the records of their account holders. In addition to the KYC carried out at the time of account opening, the account holders may be
required to undergo re-KYC and submit the requisite documents.
Why do you need to do Re-KYC: It is important to submit Re-KYC documents at periodic interval, to avoid any restriction being placed in the account, as per RBI guidelines.
Channels for Re-KYC updation:
- SMS (REKYC N to 56161600)
- Mobile Banking (Click on Insta Services > Confirm KYC Details)
- Internet Banking (Click on Services > Insta Services > Confirm KYC details)
- Phone Banking (Call 1860-419-5555/1860-500-5555)
- ATM (ReKYC confirmation will be prompted after transaction is completed)
- Branch – Visit your Home Branch and submit the duly signed KYC Form & acceptable documents
Visit your home branch and submit the duly signed KYC Form & acceptable documents
- Email (ReKYC Form and attested KYC docs to be sent to branch through registered mail ID)
Link to Download Re-KYC form:
Check list of acceptable KYC documents: