Reasons to use Freecharge Pay Later powered by Axis Bank
Don’t let a shortage of funds disrupt your well-laid-out plans. With Freecharge Pay Later powered by Axis Bank, fund all your needs effortlessly. The short-term financing facility ensures your cash flow remains intact,
even if you face a temporary cash crunch.
Why opt for Freecharge Pay Later powered by Axis Bank
- It enables you to shop for a product or make a payment for a service and pay for it at a later date.
- You can fulfil all your needs immediately, even if you find yourself short of funds.
- A credit period of up to 30 days ensures you can meet your requirements immediately and repay at your convenience.
- It helps in avoiding an undue burden on your finances.
- You can manage your cash flow to suit your needs
Freecharge Pay Later powered by Axis Bank Eligibility
To use Freecharge Pay Later you have to be a registered user of Freecharge powered by Axis Bank. Here’s how you can register yourself and avail of the Freecharge Pay Later facility:
- Download the Freecharge app
- Register yourself by entering your mobile number
- Go to the Pay Later section and click on Get Started
- Enter your PAN number
- Share your personal and professional details
- Agree to the terms and conditions and activate Freecharge Pay Later
- If you are a non-Axis Bank customer, you will need to complete eKYC using Aadhaar-based OTP
How does Buy Now Pay Later work?
Freecharge Pay Later powered by Axis Bank is a short-term credit facility. It offers a credit of up to Rs 10,000 for up to 30 days. You can utilise the credit to make purchases at merchants who are part of the Freecharge
platform. You can also use the Freecharge platform to also pay bills for services such as mobile, DTH, broadband, electricity, landline phone services, etc.
With Freecharge Pay Later, the funds are available in a single click, once you are registered. The funds are paid immediately after verification of your details. The biggest advantage is that the entire transaction happens
digitally, without intervention by any intermediary.
Just as in a loan, there is an interest rate charged on the funds you borrow and a penalty is charged if you delay the repayment.
Besides, you can also enjoy offers at the over 25000+ merchants that are part of the Freecharge platform when using the Buy Now Pay Later facility.