To transfer funds using Mobile Number and MMID, you will require:
- Beneficiary's mobile number. The beneficiary's mobile number should be registered with his bank.
- MMID of the Beneficiary. Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven digit random number issued by the bank upon registration. Remitter (customer who wants to send money) and Beneficiary (customer who wants to receive
the money) should have this MMID for doing an interbank funds transfer.
Axis Bank customer can initiate IMPS transfer using Mobile Number and MMID from Axis Mobile. Axis Mobile is the mobile banking solution provided by the bank for its customers to enjoy complete suite of transactional
banking using his/her mobile phone. To know more about Axis Mobile click here.
How to Send Money
- Login to Axis Mobile by entering your MPIN
- Register the beneficiary
- Transfer -> Mobile Beneficiary (P2P)-> Add
- Enter the mobile number and MMID of the receiver
- Transfer funds
- Transfer -> Mobile Beneficiary (P2P) -> Select Beneficiary Name -> Enter the amount
How to Receive Money
- Register for SMS Banking with Axis Bank ( To know more about SMS Banking Click here)
- Inform the sender his/her registered mobile number and MMID
- To know MMID
- SMS MMID to 5676782 to receive your MMID
- MMID is unique to each bank account