Enjoy mouth-watering meals and delectable deals on your Credit Cards
5 min read
Aug 28, 2023
Everyone enjoys a good meal. But what if you could enhance your dining experience while saving money and earning rewards? That's precisely what using Credit Cards for dining can offer.
If you haven't tapped into this potential yet, use Axis Bank's exclusive Credit Cards like the Magnus, Atlas and Privilege cards to elevate your dining experience.
Premium Credit Cards can transform your dining escapades into truly rewarding experiences. So, get ready to savour the culinary journey ahead.
Dining Credit Cards
Whether it's a fancy dinner at a fine dining restaurant or a casual catch-up with friends at a local café, using Credit Cards for dining can offer an array of advantages. Here are some ways how your dining experiences can get a boost with Credit Cards:
One of the immediate benefits you can avail of using Credit Cards for dining is exclusive discounts. Many restaurants have tie-ups with Credit Card companies, offering you a substantial percentage off your total bill. You could save considerably, making your dining experience even more delightful.
- With the Magnus Credit Card, you can enjoy Dining Delights - up to 40% discount at over 4,000 restaurants across India.
- The Atlas Credit Card is no less, offering a dining proposition that provides 25% off up to ₹800 on dining restaurants via EazyDiner.
These discounts make dining out a pocket-friendly affair.
Credit Cards often come with luxury memberships that provide privileged access to premium restaurants, offering unique experiences and benefits. These memberships are typically associated with high-end dining establishments, gourmet events, and culinary workshops.
The Privilege Credit Card offers the best of dining experiences with Rs 1000 off and more via Axis Bank Dining Delights programme with EazyDiner.
Rewards and cashback
Using a Credit Card for dining can turn your meals into points or cashback. Each time you dine out, your spending can earn you rewards that you can later redeem for gift cards, purchases, or even travel.
Every purchase from your Credit Card can earn you rewards.
- The Atlas card allows you to gain 5 EDGE Miles per ₹100 spent on travel and 2 EDGE Miles per ₹100 on all other spends.
- The Magnus card gives you 12 EDGE points for every ₹200 spent and 25,000 EDGE REWARDS Points worth ₹5,000 on achieving ₹1 lakh spends in a calendar month.
Unique services and lounge access
Credit Cards can also offer unique services and features that elevate your overall dining experience.
- The Magnus Credit Card introduces airport concierge services across 29 cities and unlimited domestic lounge access.
- The Reserve Credit Card provides complimentary airport transfers and airport concierge services.
These features ensure that your journey to and from the restaurant is as luxurious as the dining experience itself.
Seamless integration with lifestyle
Credit Cards seamlessly integrate with your lifestyle, offering benefits that extend beyond dining. They can include travel, shopping, entertainment, and more, ensuring that every aspect of your life is enriched.
When it comes to integrating with your lifestyle, Axis Bank Credit Cards hit the mark.
- The Reserve card offers ITC Culinaire, Accor Plus and Club Marriott hotel memberships.
- The Magnus card boasts complimentary flight tickets, unlimited international and offers offerdomestic lounge access, and a 2% forex markup.
Also Read: [How to use credit cards smartly and save costs]
Using a Credit Card for dining is all about enhancing your dining experience. It allows you to dine out more often, try new places, and unlock the best dining rewards and Credit Card benefits without feeling the pinch in your pocket.
With Axis Magnus, Axis Atlas and Axis Reserve Credit Cards, your fine dining experiences are accompanied by the promise of premium lifestyle features. From EazyDiner offers to lounge access, these cards are designed to offer more than just a meal - they offer an experience.
These premium lifestyle Credit Cards are not just for dining, they are a ticket to a world of exclusive privileges and experiences - they act as a symbol of prestige, luxury, and seamless user experience.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purpose only. The views expressed in this article are personal and do not necessarily constitute the views of Axis Bank Ltd. and its employees. Axis Bank Ltd. and/or the author shall not be responsible for any direct / indirect loss or liability incurred by the reader for taking any financial decisions based on the contents and information. Please consult your financial advisor before making any financial decision