Avail a personal loan for home renovation
3 minsDecember 04, 2016
Have you kept your plans on renovating your house on hold, due to lack of funds? You don’t have to wait any longer, because you can approach your bank for a personal loan for home improvement purposes. So, forget the waiting and begin creating
your dream home. There are many banks offering personal loans for this purpose. The process for applying for these loans have become so simple that you apply for one within minutes. You might be wondering as to why you need to opt for a personal
loan when you have exclusive home improvement loans for this purpose. With a personal loan, you can submit your documentation easily and loans will be disbursed quicker,
so that you can get your work started.
Here are some of the benefits that you will get when you take a personal loan for renovating your home.
- Quick loan disbursal
- When you apply for a personal loan for remodelling your house, you won’t have to wait for weeks for the money to be transferred into your account; the loan amount gets credited into your account within 72 to 120 hours (3 to 5
- The disbursal time is one of the many benefits of personal loans. Therefore, it proves to be a huge blessing for you in case of an emergency.
- Hassle-free processing
- You can apply for a personal loan online within five minutes after checking your eligibility. Most of the banks require very few documents like your recent payslips, bank statements, proof of office, personal ID and address proof.
- You can upload these documents easily online and a customer care officer of the bank takes it up from there.<> You will be intimated once your documents are
approved and when your loan amount is disbursed. It is as simple as that.
- Minimum processing fee
- The processing fee charged by banks for online applications of personal loans is very negligible, because the process, per se, is very simple & straightforward. You will
receive almost the entire amount that you applied for, which helps you plan for your renovations, as desired by you. Banks don’t keep any caps on the amount of personal loan that needs to be sanctioned to you, if you are
- All in all, it is better to opt for a personal loan for home renovation. It not only offers quick disbursement but also gives you freedom from filling tons of paper work.
Automate your life with tech
Credit Card EMIs or Personal Loan: Which is a better option?
Southampton: A city steeped in maritime history