Turn your dreams into reality with a Personal Loan from Axis Bank. Take that vacation you have been delaying or complete the home renovation that has been pending. With an Axis Bank Personal Loan , you can do it all. You can use the Personal Loan EMI Calculator to calculate your monthly instalments way before you apply for a loan and have a definite estimate of your monthly payments well in advance.
Individuals who can take a Personal Loan:
- Salaried doctors
- Employees of public and private limited companies
- Government sector employees including Public Sector Undertakings, Central and Local bodies
- Minimum age of 21 years
Maximum age of 60 years at the time of maturity of the Personal Loan
- Minimum net monthly income – Rs. 15,000
Documents required for Personal Loan
- Duly filled application form
- KYC documents
- Loan agreement duly signed and Standing Instruction (SI) Request / ECS Forms
Disclaimer: This is an indicative list only. Additional documents may be asked for on a case-to-case basis.
To know more about personal loan, click here