6 MinsNov 08, 2022
We live in an era of information where we are constantly reminded of the pressing need to invest smartly, given the rise in prices, uncertainties such as loss of job, pay cuts and health crises as well as the desire and drive to achieve all life
goals like buying a home, children’s education, retirement, etc. This has resulted in the burgeoning of countless financial products that seek to meet this ever-increasing demand.
With the increasing number of wealth creation platforms and a plethora of financial information out there, it can get quite confusing for a layperson with limited investment experience to sort through this information and choose the right investment
product that meets his requirements.
What if there were a platform that not only helped you clear the clutter but also helped you navigate through this expanding universe of investment solutions? Too good to be true? Not really!
An entire suite of investment solutions under one platform
Axis Bank’s online platform for investments is a one-stop platform that meets all your investment needs in just a few clicks through the Axis Mobile app and Internet Banking. This digital platform offers a diverse range of investment products
without the need to physically visit the bank. Read on to know about the features of investing online with Axis Bank and click here to start your online investment journey!
You can now enjoy instant, seamless and paperless (no web forms either) services from the convenience of your home (or anywhere), provided you have a working internet connection and access to Axis Internet banking/Axis Mobile app. Enjoy simplified
investing at your fingertips in just 3 clicks.
Banking and investing under the same umbrella
The investment products and services offered by this platform include (but are not limited to):
1. Mutual Funds:
The online investments platform has a robust module on mutual funds.
- Explore top-performing schemes across all categories and sub-categories and also monitor their returns across periods.
- Invest in modules such as Insta SIP, Save Tax, etc. that enable one to start a monthly SIP or save on taxes, respectively, by investing in ELSS. You can also use the SIP calculator online.
- Access the “Explore & invest basis risk profile” feature.
- Get detailed information on each mutual fund scheme.
- Monitor the movement and performance of your schemes and get sharp insights for a holistic perspective on your investments.
- Utilise systematic transactions (STP, SWP) or plain switch transactions to move funds.
[Also Read: Five financial lessons to learn from Lord Ganesha]
2. Diversify with Gold
Gold is considered one of the most preferred avenues for investment. In this context, the online investments platform offers 2 avenues to buy gold, apart from the Gold Funds route in mutual funds.
• Digital Gold
While the digital gold is offered by SafeGold, Axis Bank plays the role of a payment facilitator. Key features include:
- Instant purchase of gold in 2 clicks.
- Live Buy & Sell prices are indicated throughout the purchase/sale journey.
- Option to invest in a monthly savings plan in which a certain amount of gold is purchased automatically and credited to your gold balance every month.
- Option for delivery of gold coins against gold balance.
- Gold Exchange feature in which you can use the gold balance for purchasing jewellery at designated outlets.
• Sovereign Gold Bonds
Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) are offered by the RBI and these are available in tranches that last for 5 days. You can invest in SGBs online instantly with 2 simple clicks.
All you have to do is choose the number of grams (g) and make the payment from your Axis Bank account.
3. National pension system (NPS):
National Pension System (formerly known as National Pension Scheme) is an investment cum pension scheme initiated by the Government of India to provide old age security and pension to all Indian citizens. The benefits for NPS include:
- Easy to open online.
- Paperless procedure that does not require you to fill any web forms.
- Just select the PFM (pension fund manager), choose between ‘Auto’ and ‘Active’ investment styles and make the payment.
4. Floating Rate Savings Bonds (FRSB)
Floating Rate Savings Bond is an investment product that offers stable and guaranteed returns, and can be invested in with 2 clicks.
5. Public Provident Fund (PPF)
You no longer have to visit the bank branch or fill up forms to open a PPF account. Using Axis Bank’s Mobile App or internet banking, you can open a PPF account
in just a couple of minutes using your Aadhaar number and creating an eSign.
6. Axis Direct Demat & Trading Account/Portfolio
Customers who already have a Demat & Trading account with Axis Securities (Axis Direct) can view their holdings and portfolio via Axis Mobile App or Internet Banking. Those who wish to open a Demat & Trading Account can also do so in just a few clicks.
All in all, not only can you perform secure and hassle-free transactions via the Axis Mobile app and Internet Banking, but also access your investment portfolio and account statements. No matter who you are, the platform has tailor-made solutions
for everyone. Whether you have a risk appetite or are a risk-averse investor, a salaried professional or an entrepreneur, a resident individual or an Indian citizen overseas, a regular salaried employee, student, housewife, or retired personnel,
an expert investor or someone who is just starting, Axis Bank offers a range of products and services for each of you. All on one unified platform.
With access to the Axis Online Investments platform that offers multiple products under one umbrella, you can confidently start organising your investments and navigate your way to a smarter investing future.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purpose only. The views expressed in this article are personal and do not necessarily constitute the views of Axis Bank Ltd. and its employees. Axis Bank Ltd. and/or the author shall not be responsible for any direct / indirect loss or liability incurred by the reader for taking any financial decisions based on the contents and information. Please consult your financial advisor before making any financial decision.