The Women’s Savings Account simplifies banking for the independent women of today. The benefits of the Women’s Savings Account include low opening deposit, free cheque books, low average monthly balances, personal accident insurance cover and Axis eDGE rewards.
Ensure your eligibility
Entities eligible for Women's Savings Account
- All women residing in India
You can either apply for your Women’s Savings Account online or by visiting your nearest Axis Bank branch. If you are visiting the branch, make sure to carry the following documents along.
Keep your documents ready
Documents for Women's Savings Account for women residing in India
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- Address and identity proof documents. For a full list of address and identity proof documents, click here.
- Only a single copy of the document is required if it is listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhar Card.
- If mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both.
Documents for Joint Women’s Savings Account
Address and identity proof documents for both applicants.
Address proof can be only of the First holder of the account, as long as it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders.