The eligibility details for Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card for an individual is listed in this section. The primary card holder needs to be between the ages of 18 to 70 years and the add-on card holder needs to be over 18 years of age.
Individuals eligible for Select Credit Card from Axis Bank:
- Primary cardholder between the age of 18 years and 70 years
Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Net income of 6,00,000 per annum or more
- Resident and Non-Resident Indian
These criteria are only indicative. The bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for credit cards.
If you are planning on applying for the credit card, please keep your documents for Axis Bank Select Credit Card ready. You would need a copy of your PAN card or Form 60, colour photograph and latest pay slip among other documents. To know the exact list of documents required have been listed for your convenience, down below:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
This list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.