There are certain eligibility criteria you will need to fulfil to avail Axis Bank’s Vistara Credit Card.To know about eligibility, please go through the section below:
- Primary cardholder between the age of 18 years and 70 years.
- Minimum net income should be Rs. 6,00,000 per annum for Vistara Platinum and Vistara Signature. For Vistara Infinite, minimum net income should be Rs. 24,00,000 per annum.
- Resident of India
These criteria are only indicative. The bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for credit cards.
Documentation Required for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
If you are planning on applying for the credit card, please keep your documents for Vistara Credit Card ready. You would need a copy of your PAN card or Form 60, colour photograph and latest pay slip among other documents. To know which documents need to be produced at the time of applying for the Vistara Credit Card, please go through the list below:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
This list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.