Eligibility for Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
includes an age limit for primary (18 – 70 years of age) and add-on card (18 years onwards) applicants. Applicants need to be residents of India with an income of above Rs. 6,00,000 per annum.
Individuals eligible for Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card:
- Primary cardholder should be 18-70 years of age
Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Net income should be minimum INR 6,00,000 per annum
- Applicant should be a resident of India
- The above criteria are only indicative. Approval of application is at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
Proof of income: latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return
- Residence proof (any one of the following)
- Driving License
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
The above list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis