Eligibility for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card includes an age limit for primary (18 – 70 years of age) and add-on card (18 years onwards) applicants. Applicants need to be residents of India with an income of above Rs. 6,00,000 per annum.
Documents for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card include residence proof (any one of the ones mentioned in URL) as well as a PAN card / Form 60 and income proof. Requirements of documents above mentioned are only general ones and may change depending on different cases.
Individuals eligible for Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card:
- Primary cardholder should be 18-70 years of age
Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Net income should be minimum INR 6,00,000 per annum
- Applicant should be a resident of India
- The above criteria are only indicative. Approval of application is at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
Proof of income: latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return
- Residence proof (any one of the following)
- Driving License
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
The above list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis