Which constitutions are Eligible?
- Individual (with business registration)
- Proprietorship Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Pvt ltd Companies
- Unlisted Public Ltd. Companies
- Trust & Societies (for educational institutes / Hospitals)
What is the Interest rate for Loan Facility?
We offer competitive Interest rates for our loan facilities. The interest will be determined based on assessment of your business profile, financial assessment, past track record, loan amount and tenure.
My Business is new, can I still get a line of credit?
No, Axis Bank financing requires that your business be under current ownership of atleast 3 years
In case of any pre-payment / excess amount paid by me to the Bank; how the same will be appropriated in the loan account in the absence of any specific instructions from me?
Any pre-payment/excess amount paid by you to the Bank; shall be appropriated in the loan account basis the below criteria/methodology in the absence of any specific instructions from you:
- Excess amount greater than (>) EMI: If service request (SR) for part payment is not created/received within 2 days of receipt of funds, the excess funds will be adjusted towards principal outstanding as part payment.
- Excess amount equal to (=) EMI: If service request (SR)/instructions for part payment is not created/received on same day of receipt of funds, excess amount will be refunded back to your operative account.
- Excess amount less than (<) EMI: Excess amount will be kept unappropriated in the loan account for 15 days; post 15 days the excess funds shall be adjusted towards principal outstanding as a part payment.