The Axis Bank Top-up Loan offers home loan customers extra finance to tide over a short term crunch.
Find out the eligibility criteria for applying for an Axis Bank Top-up Loan below:
NRIs and Resident Indians can avail of Top-Up Home Loans based on the following conditions:
- The property must be owned by an NRI only or in joint ownership (Applicable only for NRI customers)
- Top-up loans can only be extended against complete residential property with no pending post-disbursal documentation
- For an existing home loan borrower, clear repayment history is important. There should not be more than 1 EMI bounce in the last one year and the same should have been cleared before the next EMI date
- Existing home loan customers are eligible for a Top-up Home Loan after six months’ clear repayment
- For a Top-Up Loan with takeover of a home loan from other bank, one year clear repayment track will be required