Axis Bank not only caters to urban citizens, but also aims to create a long-lasting impact on the rural banking services landscape. Keeping in mind remote rural areas and lack of internet availability, Axis Bank now offers Agri-Rural Phone
Banking Services for its rural customers. Through rural phone banking, customers can forgo visiting a bank and avail information about offered services, request a new cheque book, regenerate their ATM PIN, and more, on their phones.
Here’s how agri-rural customers can avail our Phone Banking services.
To access Phone Banking services from anywhere in India, from a Landline or Mobile phone please dial any of our following Phone Banking Numbers:
- Customers can access Phone Banking services from outside India by dialing +91 22 67987700
- For blocking of Debit / Pre-paid cards, you can also call our 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number +91 22 67987700
- Loan Servicesare available between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m Monday to Saturday (excluding National Holidays)
- IVR services are available 24*7, credit card & account services are available 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Explore information and services available through Phone Banking
- Aadhaar Seeding
- E-Statement Registration
- Information about Products and Services
- Information about Account Balance and Transactions
- Information about status of Cheque Issued or Deposited
- Information about Deposit Interest Rates
- Information about ATM and Branch locations
- Information / Issues on usage of - ATM, Internet Banking or Mobile Banking
- Request for Cheque Book
- Request for Statement by E-mail or Fax
- Request for Duplicate Statement
- Regeneration of ATM PIN for Debit Card
- Regeneration of Internet Banking password
- Blocking of Internet Banking User ID
- Hot listing of Cards