For its business clients, Axis Banks aims to offer flexible solutions for their business banking needs. Adding to this, Axis Bank now offers Business Phone Banking Services to its clients that include services such as availing availing
information about offered products and services, requesting a new cheque book, regeneration of ATM PIN, hot-listing cards, and much more. Emergency services such as blocking a lost card are available 24x7 via business phone banking.
Here’s how business customers can avail our Phone Banking services.
To access Phone Banking services from anywhere in India, from Landline or& Mobile phone please dial any of our following
Phone Banking Numbers:
- 1-860-419-5555 (Charges applicable as per the service provider)
- 1-860-500-5555 (Charges applicable as per the service provider)
- Customers can access Phone Banking services from outside India by dialing +91 22 67987700
- For blocking of Debit / Pre-paid cards, you can also call our 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number +91 22 67987700
- Loan Services are available between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m Monday to Saturday (excluding National Holidays)
- IVR services are available 24*7, credit card & account services are available 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Explore information and services available through Business Phone Banking
- Aadhaar Seeding
- E-Statement Registration
- Information about Products and Services
- Information about Account Balance and Transactions
- Information about status of Cheque Issued or Deposited
- Information about Deposit Interest Rates
- Information about ATM and Branch locations
- Information / Issues on usage of - ATM, Internet Banking or Mobile Banking
- Request for Cheque Book
- Regeneration of ATM PIN for Debit Card
- Blocking of Internet Banking User ID
- Hot listing of Cards