Unsecured Business Loan Basis ITR
Your ITR returns can now get you a business loan. Now avail business loans with your ITR returns for business growth and expansion. This program is specially designed for MSME customers both self employed professionals and non-professional business owners who can avail it with minimal documentation and no collateral.
- Loan amount can be availed for minimum Rs. 3 lakh up to Rs. 15 lakh
- No security required
- Attractive interest rates
- Hassle free processing
- Minimum 3 years
- Minimum 21 years at the time of loan application
- Maximum 65 years at the end of loan tenure
- Rs. 3 lakh for both years
Residence / Office Stability
- Either office or residential property is to be owned.
- Doctors, CA, CS, ICWA, Engineers, ICWA, Traders, Manufacturers, Retailers and Service providers
- Latest 2 years Balance sheet
- Latest 2 years Profit & Loss statement
- Latest 2 years of ITR filed
- Latest 6 months banking statement
Loan Processing Charges
Up to 2% + applicable taxes
Part Pre-payment Charges
2% + GST on amount prepaid
- Up to 24 months – 4% of principal outstanding + GST
- 25-36 months – 3% of principal outstanding + GST
- >36 months – 2% of principal outstanding + GST
2.00% p.a. on the amount on overdue installments
Repayment Instruction/Instrument Return Charges
Rs. 399/- per instance + applicable taxes
Q. Do I have to visit a physical branch to apply for a business loan?
A. No. You can apply for a business loan online at https://smedigital.axisbank.co.in/sbbcj/ in 2 easy steps and grow your business with ease.
- Kindly register on the link with your mobile Number, PAN & Email ID
- Click on Register and proceed to apply Business Loan Online
Q. How is my eligibility calculated for loan basis for ITR?
A. Your eligibility for loan is based on positive business turnover, banking statement and financial statements to avail funding up to Rs. 15 Lakh.
Q. What is maximum loan based on ITR?
A. Maximum tenure for loan based on ITR is 36 months.
What is the interest rate on your loan facility?
A. We offer competitive interest rates on our loan facilities. The interest for each loan is determined based on the assessment of your business profile, past track record, financial records, loan amount required and tenure of loan.
Q. What is the repayment structure of the loan?
A. Repayment shall be monthly, including principal and interest.
You can repay a business loan and its EMI through the following channels:
- At the branch
- Net Banking