Short-term working capital trade credit loan
Buyers' Credit is a short-term working capital trade credit loan extended to an importer by an overseas lender such as a bank or financial institutions in International Financial Services Centers located in India as well as overseas to finance the import purchase for working capital and capital expenditure.
1. Addresses funding gaps in cash flow and avail extended credit period subject to the working capital cycle.
2. Cost effective financing option in foreign currency for imports.
3. Facility available through our Gift City branch.
1. Buyer approaches our Bank with the requirement of financing.
2. We provide quote from the funding Bank to the client.
3. Post acceptance of quote by the client, we proceed with Documentation and SBLC issuance.
4. SBLC is sent to funding bank before the payment date.
5. Funding Bank funds our Nostro account as per SBLC terms and we make payment to the Supplier.
6. On due date Importer client pays us Principal plus applicable Interest and the same is remitted to Funding Bank.
Please click here to know more about fees and charges.
Product offering is subject to certain eligibility criteria as per Bank's internal policy and is subject to Bank's discretion