At Axis Bank, we believe in being more than financial partners to our MSME customers and extend our knowledge and expertise to truly guide and propel MSMEs so that they can scale newer heights. It is this objective that lead to the creation of Evolve, our annual, multi-city MSME Knowledge Series.
Evolve is a knowledge enhancement series focused on the burgeoning Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). Conceptualized in 2014, in the past Six editions, Evolve has reached out to over 9000+ customers across 50+ cities. As a knowledge partner, we equip MSMEs with new-age strategies, case-studies, operational know-how, regulatory and governmental affairs etc. that impact their business.
All existing MSME Customers of Axis Bank can attend any Evolve session across India. Prior registration is a must. To register, please speak to your relationship manager.
*Please note, registration prior to the event is a must
“Indian MSMEs : Shifting gears for next level growth”
In this edition of Evolve, MSMEs will have a great opportunity to interact and learn with the thought leaders who have transformed their business to next level growth.
Our knowledge partner for this edition is Dun & Bradstreet India
Evolve is an evening based event which involves a speaker session on a pre-selected topic, interactive Q&A session followed by Networking & Dinner. As an attendee of the event you gain by
- Knowledgeable session held by speakers on important and relevant topics
- Opportunity to ask questions in an interactive forum
- Networking with peers across the MSME segment
- Edition 1 in 2014-2015: The topic was and Social Media Marketing and Axis Bank partnered with LinkedIn, Marketing Unplugged and SMG Convonix and events took place across 38 cities.
- Edition 2 in 2015-2016 : The Topic was How to Scale your business and Axis Bank partnered with Marketing Unplugged and events across 40 cities.
- Edition 3 in 2017 : The topic was Understanding the impact of GST on SME Businesses and our speakers were indirect tax experts from companies like E&Y, PWC etc.
- Edition 4 in 2018 : The Topic was how to Transform your Family Business into your dream company. The knowledge partner was Dun & Bradstreet India and the speakers were owners of the some of the most successfull family businesses in India including Thyrocare, Apollo Group, Marico, Metropolis, Balaji Wafers, Vardhaman Textiles etc.
- Edition 5 in 2019 : The topic was Unlocking Growth Through Innovation. This years Evolve discussed interesting possibilities of innovation in your business that will help you keep pace with the ever changing dynamics of the industry. Leaders who have driven the wheels of innovation in their companies across areas of Manufacturing Distribution, Marketing & Technology etc. The knowledge partner was Dun & Bradstreet India.
- Edition 6 in 2020 : The topic was Gearing up for a US$ 5 Trillion Economy. The edition highlighted key focus areas in envisioning SME’s role in India’s vision of achieving a US$ 5 trillion economy. This platform provided a great opportunity to interact and learn with the thought leaders of the industry who have witnessed successful growth journeys over the years. The knowledge partner was Dun & Bradstreet India.
- Edition 7 in 2022 : This year Evolve is back yet again in 20 cities with a topic “Indian MSMEs : Shifting Gears for Next Level Growth” which we believe will have a significant impact on MSMEs in India post covid period. MSMEs will have a great opportunity to interact and learn with the thought leaders who have transformed their business to next level growth. The knowledge partner is Dun & Bradstreet India.