With an endeavor to simplify cross border trade payments, we offer completely digital journey for import bill payments without the requirement to submit physical papers at branch.
The implementation of Imports Data Processing & Monitoring System (IDPMS) has enabled AD banks to validate evidence of imports against the details submitted by the customer. This reduces the dependency on physical documents for making import payments.
1. Quick and easy Import payments (A1 payments) against IDPMS outstanding Bill of Entry.
2. No supporting documents required for processing of transactions.
3. Bulk excel upload facility with minimum data entry.
4. Customer friendly dashboard and availability of Bulk approve/reject functionality for Approvers.
Through Internet banking (TFConnect)
- Navigate IDPMS module through TFConnect.
- Select the desired Bill of Entry for which payment is to be initiated.
- Accept the declarations appearing on screen and submit the records to checker for approval.
- Customers who have executed email/fax indemnity may provide transaction details in excel format to the branch through registered email id or submit details in person along with the debit authority duly signed by authorized signatories.
Product offering is subject to certain eligibility criteria as per Bank's internal policy and is subject to Bank's discretion.